introduction
biography


suina
23 June 91
love dancing

» FACEBOOK / WEIBO / TWITTER «

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard


i'm leaving
never looking back again

SHOW

羅志祥部落格.
羅志祥國際歌迷會.
羅志祥國際後援會.
STAGE HYALINE OF WORLD(TW).
STAGE HYALINE OF WORLD(SG).

FAMILY

ShuTing.
ShuHui.

DANCER

ChanHuei.
Gwen.

FRIENDS

Carol.
Cherrie.
HoonChing.
HuiPing.
Joey.
MingEn.


time machine
walk down memory lane
November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011

flashbacks
reminiscence


take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon


Dance is love
Saturday, November 6, 2010 @ 11/06/2010 01:12:00 AM

My passion and love for dance is getting more & more. simply love dancing because it can help me forget all the unhappiness and relive myself from all the stress. most importantly, i feel so happy when dancing. Lucifer dance came to an end recently. gonna go for Beast's Soom dance tomorrow all alone. i don't know where i get the courage from going alone. I feel so awkward & lonely actually. but yeah, since i wanted to learn it so badly, i don't think going alone is the problem. hahahah.

HipHop 3 came to an end yesterday. time just flew like this..though i had learnt alot of techniques from Hiphop 1 to Hiphop 3, i still think that my Hiphop skill is still like beginners. i shall attend more open class next time to improve my skills. :)

A long way for me to go. Kpop, LA HipHop, Locking, Popping, B-Boy. loves. :)